1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E.
3. Possess a valid Drivers License.
4. Provide copies of the following documents at the time of application:
a. Birth Certificate.
b. High School Diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E
c. High School and College Grade Transcripts
d. Military Release Papers DD-214 (if applicable)
e. Proof of Previous Sheet Metal experience (if Applicable)
5. Pass a Basic Math and Reading Competency Exam administered by the Committee
(applicant will be notified by mail as to date of testing).
6. Appear before the JATC board for an oral interview.
7. Those applicants selected are subject to a Substance Abuse Test; and possession of
a Valid Nevada Driver's License prior to being indentured into the apprenticeship
8. Must also have the desire and aptitude to listen, learn and work with your hands
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
Applications accepted in person on the 1st Tuesday of Each Month.