APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
DRUG TESTING MAY BE REQUIRED PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT
1. Age 18 years of age.
2. Interview Will be evaluated based on previous experience.
3. Math Test Must pass basic math test.
4. Education High school diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E. equivalent within 1 year
after being indentured as an apprentice.
5. Health Physically fit for the work of the trade.
6. Eligibility Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Roofers & Waterproofers JATC
4125 Arctic Spring Street, Ste. 6
Las Vegas, NV 89115-1814
All Applicants Must Have The Following Documents To Complete An Application
1. Valid ID
2. Military Discharge - DD-214, if a veteran
3. Valid Social Security Number