APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
1. Age Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
2. Education Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E. Certificate
or earn one before 180 days after being accepted into the
3. Drivers License Must posses a valid Nevada Drivers License upon acceptance into
the apprenticeship program.
4. Aptitude Must possess the natural aptitude essential to acquiring the skills
of the trade, as determined by prescribed aptitude tests (Math,
5. Physical Must be physically able to perform the work of the trade with
6. Personal Trait Must be willing to comply with all terms and conditions of the
Plasterers & Cement Masons Apprenticeship Standards, as well as
its Rules and Regulations.
7. Drug Test Prior to acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program you must
successfully pass a drug screening.