Heat and Frost Insulators
Term of Apprenticeship
We are a four-year apprenticeship program. Classes are nightly from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, instructing in insulation of mechanical systems, firestop and energy conservation through insulation.
Openings for the apprenticeship will be made by advertisements and special announcements.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Possess a High School Diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E.
3. Provide copies of the following documents at the time of making applicatons:
a. Birth Certificate
b. High School Diploma or G.E.D. or H.S.E.
c. Military Release Papers (DD-214, if applicable)
4. Pass a basic math exam administered by the Committee on the day of application.
5. Pass an aptitude test. (Dates to be assigned by the apprenticeship office)
6. Appear before the JATC Board for an oral interview.
7. Those applicants selected are subject to a Substance Abuse test prior to being
admitted into the Apprenticeship Program.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
Heat & Frost Insulators JATC
4400 East Alexander Road
Las Vegas, NV 89115-2498