APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
1. Age Minimum 17 year of age. (no maximum age)
2. Education State Department of Education Issued Certificate of High School
Equivalency, High School Diploma, Associates Degree or Higher.
MININUM MATH: Must have completed full year of
high school or one semester of post high school algebra or higher
course with a passing grade. (Pre-algebra do not count).
3. Aptitude Test Must successfully meet the norms of the Aptitude Test given
once all other requirement are met.
The following documents are required no later than 30 days after application date:
1. Copy of Driver's License, State Issued ID Card, Military ID card, Permanent Resident
card, Alien Registration Receipt card or U.S. Passport
2. Copy of State Department of Education Issued Certificate of High School
Equivalency, High School Diploma, Associates Degree or Higher
3. An Official Transcript (Stating Algebra or Higher)
4. Transcript of trade school, college or any other schooling
5. Military Discharge Papers (DD-214)
Beginning rate of pay for Inside Wireman is 45% of Journeyman rate, and beginning rate of pay for Installer/Technician is 65% of Journeyman rate.
Pay upgrades are based upon completion of minimum amount of on-the-job training hours and completion of each school year.